This individual will prepare computer-aided design (Solidworks) layouts, drawings, and bills of material of component subgroups. Troubleshoot engineering-related problems in manufacturing.
Essential Job Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Technology or Agricultural Systems Technology is preferred or equivalent work experience, strong communication skills, ability to effectively communicate with employees and management, product knowledge, strong leadership skills, accountability, ability to read blueprints and shop orders, professionalism.
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Solidworks experience, and Solidworks Enterprise PDM software experience
- Prepare design layouts, diagrams, and schematics of components and assemblies with supporting calculations of the overall product design
- Produce and maintain accurate bills of material
- Perform engineering-related tasks as required such as production support, customer support, layout work, and supplier contact
- Check work to ensure accuracy of spelling, drawing format and organization, dimension and tolerance convention, and conformance with Engineering Standards
- Provide technical assistance for product prototyping, and day-to-day production support and troubleshooting
- Other duties as assigned