Global Reach has an open position in our design department. We are seeking a creative graphic designer for our Ames office. The ideal candidate will be passionate about web/interactive design, yet also have experience with print collateral and identity design. This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the largest and most established web development firms in Iowa.
What You Will Do:
- Design creative solutions, primarily for web, but also for print media as needed.
- Collaborate with the design team, developers, marketing, management and sales to discover the best solutions for our clients’ needs.
- Work with web developers as needed in the deployment of website designs.
- Deliver design excellence with a sub-pixel attention to detail.
- Competitive base salary.
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision and 401(k) plans.
- Being part of a diverse team of internet industry experts.
- Opportunities to excel and grow position.
- AA, BA or BFA in Graphic Design, Visual Communications or a related field.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Solid grasp of web usability and user experience heuristics.
- Strong critical thinking skills demonstrated through the solutions presented in your portfolio.
Additional Requirements & Qualifications:
- Strong creative background and demonstrated web design skills.
- Strong typography skills, including web typography standards and use in print collateral.
- Portfolio of your work demonstrating your creative abilities at their best (website preferred, PDF otherwise).
- Ability to switch gears easily between multiple projects.
- Desire to learn about new design trends and apply them through your creative vision.
- Be constantly passionate about web design, technology, and user experience while inspiring others with your passion.
- Can-do spirit and team mentality.
Thorough background checks required. Equal opportunity employer.
Qualified individuals are encouraged to e-mail a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View page here