At Sabanto, we are delivering farming services that will change the agricultural world. Our team is building a fleet of autonomous agricultural equipment, to enable faster, cheaper, and more efficient farming around the clock, anywhere in the world. We are looking for new team members to deliver the future of agriculture.
- The Field Application Engineer plays a key role in enabling dealers to experience and understand Sabanto’s technology so they can build customer relationships that drive market share and loyalty within their territory.
- Provide product training to dealers and strategic customers for:
- Installation of Sabanto’s autonomy kits onto vehicles.
- Sabanto’s autonomy control system including, but not limited to:
- Equipment settings
- System validations and calibrations
- Coverage and Path Planning techniques
- Best Practices and Troubleshooting
- Assist dealers with hosting and conducting open houses, clinics, field days and other local customer events.
- Educate dealers on how to integrate Sabanto’s technology into customer operations.
- Ability to assemble, install, and operate autonomy systems at dealer/customer sites across North America.
- Ensures that all aspects of the autonomy system are working properly for the dealer/customer.
- Troubleshoot and repair existing autonomy systems at dealer/customer locations.
- Understand and capture dealer/customer requests for new features and capabilities.
- Provide day to day support to dealers.
- Foster a positive team environment and assist coworkers as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or Technology, or related experience.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be comfortable demonstrating and explaining new technology to others.
- Excellent analytical and decision making skills.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high-pressure environment.
- Able to install brackets, devices, and harnesses onto a vehicle.
- Capability to learn and understand electrical and communication systems.
- Experience operating agricultural equipment and precision agriculture technology.
- Travel 60%, primarily domestic but could include international.