- Ames, Iowa (HQ)
Global Reach is seeking a highly motivated individual who feels confident taking the lead on advanced web development projects and applications. As a Web Application Developer at Global Reach, you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse development team on projects that will challenge and grow your knowledge of the web industry.
Unique from our competitors, Global Reach allows for great scheduling flexibility and independence in your day to day work life. It is this flexible environment that nurtures innovation and forward thinking. In this role, you will be expected to bring your fresh ideas and knowledge to the table, always striving to improve our web applications in order to stay a step ahead of our competitors.
- 3+ years object-oriented programming experience in one or more of the following:
- 3+ years RDBMS experience
- Good grasp of source control
- Ability to come up with accurate and detailed development estimates
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong time management and task tracking skills
- Able to work independently and make timely, sound decisions under tight deadlines
- Work in a team environment
- Solid, creative problem-solving and analytical skills
- Front-end development experience
- Comfortable researching and adopting new web technologies
- Flexible scheduling/hours
- Receive compensation for what you are worth
- Paid time off
- Career advancement opportunities
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short and long term disability
- 401(k) with 4% match
Thorough background checks required. Equal opportunity employer.
Qualified individuals are encouraged to e-mail a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.