Ag Leader was born from a passion and determination to transform agriculture forever. In 1992, Ag Leader changed the industry by bringing real-time yield data to farmers’ fingertips. Today, more than 30 years later, Ag Leader has become a global team that provides year-round solutions to help farmers plan, plant, apply, and harvest more efficiently and profitably. We are improving the lives of farmers. We are increasing the efficiency of production agriculture around the world. And we aren’t slowing down. Ready to use your talent to implement change? Join our team of innovators revolutionizing agriculture.
To work within the training team to offer industry-leading, educational programming to Ag Leader customers through classroom and on-line trainings. In this position you will be responsible for creating, revising and presenting training materials in a variety of formats and collaborating with colleagues outside the training team to incorporate new products and product enhancements into the training curriculum.
The Right Person Will
- Form individual thoughts and ideas to contribute and thrive in a team environment
- Seek to continually improve training program
- Have knowledge of crop production with mechanical skills and experience
- Develop understanding of adult learning strategies and principles
- Be familiar with PC software, especially word processing and presentation design and educational media software
- Lead best-in-class trainings for Ag Leader customers, including dealers, growers and colleagues
- Develop content that educates Ag Leader customers on how to most effectively support and utilize Ag Leader products
- Thrive in a rapidly changing environment
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in Agriculture or related field
- Highly organized, experienced presenter who meets set deadlines and takes pride in high quality, accurate & detailed work
- Experience in public speaking as well as a strong desire to educate others
- Capable of operating and performing daily duties with minimal instruction
- Highly skilled communicator capable of effectively working with co-located and remote colleagues.
- Possess verbal communication and technical writing skills sufficient to describe the installation, operation, troubleshooting and maintenance of complex electro-mechanical systems and data management solutions.
- Ability to travel in as little as two weeks’ notice, not expected to exceed 20%.