McFarland Clinic is currently accepting applications for a CMA/LPN/RN for its South Ames office. Candidates should be service-oriented, a team player, and be able to provide extraordinary care, every day to our patients.
Responsibilities include: working in collaboration with physician and our team of nurses in a fast-paced family medicine practice, rooming patients, taking vitals, giving injections, assisting with minor surgeries, basic nursing skills and assessments, daily opening and closing duties with the clinic.
- Graduate from an accredited program for Medical Assistants.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Certification from the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) or certification as a Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) from American Medical Technologists (AMT).
- Possession of a State Practical Nurse license.
- Possession of a State Registered Nurse license.
- Current Basic Life Support certification for Health Care Providers.
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- One year experience in hospital or clinic.
- Strong communication and computer skills.
McFarland Clinic offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, 401(k), and PTO. Click here for details.
McFarland Clinic is central Iowa’s largest physician-owned multi-specialty clinic. Join our team and join a group of caring professionals, dedicated to providing Extraordinary Care, Every Day! We value quality care and extraordinary service, trusting relationships and an exceptional workplace. Our organization has more than 70 years of experience of caring for people. We welcome applicants who can help us enhance the health and well-being of our patients and communities we serve.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. McFarland Clinic takes affirmative action in support of it policy to and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.