TMC Transportation needs Class A CDL Drivers to grow our team of professional flatbed drivers. This is a regional position getting you home on the weekends! Our percentage pay package is based on performance; not seniority. Drivers are averaging $65,000 – $70,000 per year. That’s the equivalent of between $.49 and $.64 per mile, plus additional accessorial pay. Average pay for first year drivers is up to $70,000!
Give us a call at 866-790-8188!
Positions are open for experienced and non-experienced CDL drivers.
Top TMC Benefits
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription)
- Latest Model Peterbilt Equipment
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- School Tuition Reimbursement
- Up to $5,000 Sign On Bonus (Talk to your recruiter for details!)
What we are looking for:
- Class A CDL
- No recent DOT-reportable accidents or DUIs
- Minimum 23 years of age
TMC is the largest employee-owned open deck freight carrier in the nation. We are recognized as a symbol of excellence in service and for some of the most professional drivers in the industry.
What does it mean to be employee owned (ESOP)?
Drivers who have been in the plan since ESOP began in 2013 had an average account value of $65,842 by the end of 2018.