The CS Software Administrator works with the Customer Success, Support and Services teams and other stakeholders to strategize, design and implement technical solutions and business processes utilizing our Customer Success, Support and Services platforms. This position assists in identifying and implementing processes that create team efficiency and effectiveness, utilizing industry trends and best practices. The CS Software Administrator also serves as the point of contact for data management and internal adoption of the platform.
- Own all aspects of software instance, including strategy, development, testing, maintenance and enablement
- Collaborate with leadership to design functional processes that align with business strategy
- Configure and optimize internal system integrations, workflows, and reports
- Develop and maintain platform configuration and process documentation
- Keep current on industry best practices, new features and enhancements to the platform, and make recommendations to improve team efficiency
- Analyze team productivity to ensure effective use of the platform and maintain data integrity
What You’ll Need
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a remote, highly-collaborative environment
- Well organized with superb project management and time management skills
- Personal, adaptable and able to manage multiple priorities and shift focus as necessary
- Solid analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to present ideas, processes and solutions in user-friendly language
- Possesses an innovative and curious mentality
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong technical aptitude, with competency in using Google Drive, Microsoft Office, Gainsight, Salesforce, Amazon S3, Zendesk, APIs, and Slack.
- Comfortable with object-oriented concepts, logic fundamentals (IF/AND/OR) and experience working with query language
- Familiarity with SQL, Python, JSON, HTML, Postman would be beneficial
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Customer Success, Support, Client Services, Operations, or Software Administrator Role at a SAAS company
- Relevant application administrator certification preferred
- Minimal travel required
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office.
How You’ll Be Rewarded
Base Pay Range in Colorado: $98,000 – $124,000
A discretionary bonus typically paid annually
Restricted Stock Units granted at time of hire
The base pay range represents the low and high end of the hiring range for this job. Actual pay will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to relevant skills, experience, and capabilities.
Where You’ll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
At Workiva, you’ll enjoy:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.
Learn more: https://www.workiva.com/careers/benefits
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other protected characteristic.
Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. To request assistance with the application process, please email email@example.com.