The Vice President of Data Management and Analytics is responsible for developing and driving corporate data strategy to fit and enable Workiva’s growth strategy. This person owns the enterprise Data Management process company-wide and is responsible for identifying and driving data solutions.
We are open to people fully remote or in one of our core tech offices (Denver, Scottsdale, Ames, Bozeman, Charleston).
- Collaborate with executive management and business stakeholders to asses current and develop future program strategy, while leveraging new technologies to meet business needs
- Drive enterprise data management strategy for data engineering, data management, data governance, data integrations, and enterprise reporting
- Build data roadmap to ensure proper application of enterprise data
- Evaluate emerging technology solutions to support internal stakeholders with enterprise data
- Lead adoption of data discovery and data science capabilities
- Lead Cloud data and Cloud platform management
- Identify tools needed to expand data literacy & proficiency
- Prioritize and execute business needs around data-driven insights
- Build and manage data governance and change management processes to ensure compliance
What You’ll Need
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- Ability to create and manage strategy to communicate how data can be utilized to support overall business goals and objectives
- Goals oriented strategy and leadership, with a proven track record of building and managing data processes
- Experience in data and data discoverability tools development
- Ability to collaborate with and influence executive leadership to create and market strategy to internal teams
- Ability to communicate and collaborate across the organization, with all levels of leadership and management
- Proven track record of leading and developing team members in breakthrough goals and strategy
- 10+ years of experience leading, designing, delivering with data architecture, data platforms, or analytics solutions
- Proven experience managing cloud data platform required
- Ten years managing software and technology preferred
- Ten years leadership experience preferred
- Up to 15%
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office.
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- Base Pay Range in Colorado: 234,000 – 304,000
- A discretionary bonus typically paid annually
- Restricted Stock Units granted at time of hire
The base pay range represents the low and high end of the hiring range for this job. Actual pay will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to relevant skills, experience, and capabilities.
Where You’ll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
At Workiva, you’ll enjoy:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.
Learn more about life at Workiva: www.linkedin.com/showcase/workiva-life-and-careers/
Learn more about the company: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/
Learn more about benefits: https://www.workiva.com/careers/benefits
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other protected characteristic.
Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. To request assistance with the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.