McFarland Clinic is currently accepting applications for Ultrasound Technologist for its Ames/Marshalltown office. Candidates should be service-oriented, a team player, and be able to provide extraordinary care, every day to our patients.
Responsibilities include: Providing quality ultrasound images to a Radiologist. Involved in direct patient care. Helping with assigned duties of the department–visual equipment checklist, room supply checklist, filling out worksheets with information prior to ultrasound study. Conferring with Radiologist or PCP when needed to clarify exam ordered. Work with Epic and Merge computer programs to begin a patient study and send images to the Radiologists. Occasional travel required. The ability to read and effectively communicate in the English language. Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Completion of an accredited course in diagnostic medical sonography.
- ARDMS certification in Abdomen, OB/GYN required, or Certification within 9 months of hire date required.
- RVT (Registered vascular sonographer) also preferred.
- American Reg Diag Sonography –OR- American Reg Rad Technology in Sonography
- Current BCLS certification
Days: 4 – 9 hour days in Ames
Available: 7:30 AM- 5:00 PM Monday-Friday
- 1-2 years experience, preferred
For more information, click here.