Ag Leader Technology, Inc. a leader in the precision farming electronics and software industry has an opening for a Technical Support Representative. This is a challenging opportunity to gain experience and expertise in precision farming. You will be trained on installation, operation and troubleshooting of planter monitors, rate controllers, yield monitors, mapping software, GPS, guidance and steering systems. You will work out of the Technical Support office primarily doing customer technical support. There will be opportunities to participate in customer training, dealer training, and industry trade shows. Your work will have an impact on product development of current and future products.
- Provide outstanding technical and customer service to owners and dealers via telephone or email.
- Troubleshoot precision farming hardware and software.
- Assist with customer, dealer, and internal training.
- Give product presentations to dealers or other interested parties.
- Process orders and document product and customer information.
- Provide input for continual improvement and development in a team environment.
- Degree in related Agricultural or technical field or equivalent work experience.
- Computer skills of common application programs preferred.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Aptitude for hardware and software technical systems.
- Aptitude for electronic, mechanical, and hydraulic systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, dealer and coworkers.
- Demonstrates skills to accurately and efficiently solve problems in a fast-paced environment.
To Apply Click Here