At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
As the Technical Product Manager, you will be a member of the Simulation & Test Solutions (STS) Product Management team responsible for the product management and application support for the “Teamcenter Simulation” product area focused on the “1D System Simulation” domain.
- In this position as the Technical Product Manager you will be responsible for the inbound, outbound, and marketing support
- Inbound support includes but not limited to:
- Interacting with internal customers (sales, services, industry teams, applications owners etc.) and external customers in understanding the business needs and requirements
- Analyzing them and identifying the gaps / enhancements necessary to the current product
- Prioritizing and developing the roadmap
- Translating and capturing them into capabilities, features and stories following the SAFe methodology
- Communicating those to the onshore and offshore development teams during planning phases
- Continuously interacting, testing and providing feedback to the development team through-out the implementation of projects
- Assisting with the product documentation
- Capturing the new features through industrial use cases in customer facing marketing collateral
- Outbound support includes but not limited to:
- Delivering technical presentations
- Training pre-sales, services and support teams on existing and new features
- Supporting portfolio developers, business development teams, sales and pre-sales teams in customer pursuits
- Supporting services with implementation and deployment
- Assisting product support teams
- Marketing support includes but not limited to:
- Performing competitive analysis
- Assisting in the development of collateral for the campaigns and technical marketing initiatives
- Participating and presenting at internal and external webinars, seminars and user conferences
- Promoting the product through writing blog posts, posting videos, contributing in discussion forums etc.
- Assisting marketing with case studies
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Must have knowledge of 1D System Simulation domain – workflows, methods, processes, applications etc.
- Must have hands-on experience in using 1D System Simulation products such as Simcenter Amesim, Simulink, Dymola, GT Power etc.)
- Strong plus to have experience in applying PDM (Product Data Management) or SPDM (Simulation Process & Data Management) in production or consulting environment
- Experience in driving software requirements and quality definition
- Strong written, communication and presentation skills in English
- 10%-20% travel in a post-Covid environment
*Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
View page here