The Product Manager key responsibilities:
- Drives the solution strategy, prioritizes the solution epics and capabilities.
- Defines and communicates the core solution position and key differentiators.
- Defines and communicates the solution roadmap.
- Communicates customer requirements to the product teams and works with the Product Owners to ensure successful delivery.
- Liaises with key customers from early engagement to successful implementations and referenceable success.
- Identifies new business opportunities and growth trends: new markets, channels & geographies.
- Prepares and Deliver product demonstrators.
- Defines product/solution pricing and packaging.
- Works with product teams and product Marketing to develop sales collateral and customer references.
- Actively seeks to establish technology partnerships.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of Product Management /Pre-Sales / Implementation experience in a software company.
- Practical knowledge of Product Lifecycle Management applications and/ or Digital Manufacturing in development or implementation roles.
- Proven ability to achieve results in cooperation with geographically dispersed cross functional teams.
- Business driven, analytic and highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal relations.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to travel up to 25% of the time.
Apply through the link below;