For our best in class Manufacturing Planning suite of products, we are looking for a results-oriented Product Manager to further accelerate the market penetration of our solution for Consumer Products and Retail (CP&R) industries.
The Product Manager key responsibilities:
Drives the solution strategy, prioritizes the solution deliverables and capabilities. Defines and communicates the core solution strategy and key differentiators and solution roadmap. Working as a liaison with key customers from early engagement, communicates customer requirements to the product teams and works with the Product Owners to ensure successful delivery and measurable success. Identifies new business opportunities and growth trends: new markets, channels & geographies. Prepares and Deliver product demonstrators, defines product/solution pricing and packaging. Additionally, works with product teams and product Marketing to develop sales collateral and customer references while actively seeking to establish technology partnerships.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of Product Management /Pre-Sales / Implementation experience in a software company.
- Practical knowledge of Product Lifecycle Management applications and/ or Digital Manufacturing in development or implementation roles.
- Proven ability to achieve results in cooperation with geographically dispersed cross functional teams.
- Business driven, analytic and highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal relations.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience with SAFE
- Practical Siemens Teamcenter Experience
- Previous working experience with Consumer Products and Retail customers
Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.