Position Overview – Technical Marketing Engineer (Fluids and Thermal)
Are you an engineer interested in communicating the value of technical software solutions to companies in aerospace, automotive, machinery, energy, medical and other industries? Are you interested in storytelling through simulation and have a desire to succeed in the world of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software?
Join us and apply now!
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of product development software and solutions to major manufacturers worldwide. We have a need to expand our team of marketing professionals who work in the Simulation and Test (STS) division. The Simulation and Test division delivers cutting edge performance engineering solutions that help our customers create innovative products.
The primary focus of technical marketing engineer (fluid and thermal) role is to create high quality and compelling materials in support of the Simcenter fluids and thermal solution offerings. This is an individual contributor role where you will work in an experienced team of technical and marketing professionals. You will work with the software to create high-quality and visually appealing images and animations from computational fluid dynamic simulations, write supporting blogs and articles, prepare customer case studies, and more.
This is an exciting role that gives you the opportunity to work every day alongside colleagues from different parts of the world, interact with customers through events and interviews, and travel occasionally, including internationally.
Use Simcenter fluid and thermal solutions (Simcenter STAR-CCM+. Simcenter FLOEFD, Simcenter Flotherm and others) to create high quality and compelling CFD images and animations and tell engaging fluid dynamics engineering success stories:
- Assist in building the key messages and creating content to position these solutions
- Work alongside marketing colleagues to support product releases and marketing campaigns
- Work with product managers on visuals and content for product releases which will be used in technical presentations, webinars and customer communications, including social media
- Engage with technical specialists and industry and applications experts to showcase the value of Simcenter for various applications.
- Write engaging blog posts to raise the excitement for and showcase the power of the Simcenter fluid and thermal solutions
- Work with customers to tell their CFD success story through case studies and interviews
- Generate content and maintain the CFD presence and visibility on the Siemens website
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering with 2-5 years of experience
- Hands-on experience with using commercial CFD software for industrial applications
- Energetic, creative and eager to think outside the box.
- Strong team player who is able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience with Simcenter fluid and thermal solutions; e.g., Simcenter STAR-CCM+ advanced data analysis and visualization capabilities such as screenplay and photorealistic rendering.
- Good knowledge of the competitive landscape and offerings
- Experience with Office365 and its Apps (OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, Planner).
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time