We’re Siemens. Award winning; Ranked on Fortune 500; Digital Thread global leader. A collection of over 300,000 great minds who are all making the future. This position is with the North America Siemens Digital Industries Software Services team.
Join Us …
See the Digital Thread in action; watch, as 3D modeled ideas become real products!
Our Customers …
Today, companies are building Digital Threads: the computer systems that give them the capability of electronically linking modeling and simulation, to manufacturing. These companies are partnering with Siemens because we have the end-to-end Digital Thread software solution they need. The role of the Siemens services team is to deploy our Teamcenter suite of products
Your Challenge …
Can you be a creative and independent domain specialist?
Perform duties as a Principal Product Architect working with customer to support the implementation of Teamcenter Supplier Collaboration in the customer environment.
Installation & Configuration of Teamcenter Supplier Collaboration and business cases for sourcing and data exchange.
Work with customer to understand their process and guide them in best practices. Basic understanding of Teamcenter workflows and BMIDE.
Who we are looking for…
Siemens will train you in our methodologies and solutions, including our Teamcenter software products. We need you to already have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- An understanding of common industry processes and supply chain principles
- Experience with Microsoft documentation and software development lifecycles and tools
- Good communication skills to drive to solutions
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Mostly work remotely, but able and willing to travel 25-75%
- Teamcenter installation and configuration methodology
- Possible deployment experience with ours or related or a competitor’s software
Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience with any one of the PLM domain areas such as: Teamcenter Substance Compliance Integrated, Materials Management, Supplier Collaboration Foundation, Teamcenter Rapid Start, Reporting and Analytics
- Customer requirements gathering and design writing experience
- Self-managed; strong communication skills (written and oral); leadership of a small teams
- Experience working in a customer-facing experience in professional services with related soft skills
- Good communication skills at various levels throughout an organization
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25 to 75%
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) skills – Intermediate
- BS degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Operations Management, Industrial Engineering Technology or equivalent experience
- Previous experience with implementing Enterprise systems
- Knowledge of delivery frameworks and methodologies for a Professional Services organization
- Experience in leading team members throughout the phases of software implementation projects including definition, installation, configuration, testing, deployment and post production support
- Knowledge in PLM domain areas such as: Substance Compliance Integrated Materials Methodology, Supplier Collaboration Foundation (SCF)
- Candidates should also be skilled in Defining Work Streams, Work Breakdown Structures, Scenarios and Use Cases
- Experience using programming languages and tools such as JAVA, C++, C#, SQL, VB, XML
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience working with large and small companies
- Experience with engineer-to-order processes
- Proven ability to implement or define software solutions
- Experience with capturing rules for design and manufacture of products
- Installation and configuration of Teamcenter products