The Team Manager of Client Services (CSR) supervises a team of Client Services Representatives who support customers in actively managing their Capital Markets document requests and product inquiries. This role provides day to day leadership and is responsible for enhancing learning, reliability and effectiveness of team members. The Team Manager provides effective personnel management, subject matter expertise for document setup and management as well as timely client inquiry resolution.
- Provides ongoing mentoring, coaching, and feedback to support optimal performance and development of team members
- Evaluates team member development to identify and recommend professional growth and advancement opportunities
- Ensures appropriate staffing needs are met based on client demand for 24/7 support
- Conducts effective continuous performance feedback
- Identifies and resolves interpersonal conflicts and resource constraints
- Coaches team on best practices to ensure the highest quality of work is delivered in a timely manner
- Delivers regular training and education opportunities to increase and reinforce Wdesk core competencies
- Serves as a Wdesk technical resource and subject matter expert
- Assigns and distributes projects in accordance with utilization and capacity ranges
- Performs reviews of document setups and management to ensure completion and accuracy
- Develops and improves current processes in order to create operational efficiencies
- Assists Client Services Team on ancillary Wdesk projects as needed
What You’ll Need
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with strong propensity for action, results and continuous improvement
- Ability to work successfully in a high-energy, fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple processes, programs and procedures simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Strong technical aptitude, with competency in using Google Drive and Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to influence collaboration and build trusting relationships
- Communicate, engage and align with department and organization stakeholders
- Respond to customer concerns and escalates through appropriate channels
- Proficiency in additional softwares including: Wdesk, Salesforce, OpenAir and Jira
- Demonstrate ability to lead, work independently and take initiative to meet established timelines
- Must have successfully performed client-facing or relevant role within Workiva for a minimum of twelve months
- B.A./B.S. degree preferred
- Up to 25% travel for onsite training and filing support as needed
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Evening, Saturday and Sunday work may be required to meet client deliverables
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office.
How You’ll Be Rewarded
Base Pay Range in Colorado: $77,000 – $98,000
A discretionary bonus typically paid annually
Restricted Stock Units granted at time of hire
A shift premium provided for night and weekend work
The base pay range represents the low and high end of the hiring range for this job. Actual pay will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to relevant skills, experience, and capabilities.
Where You’ll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
At Workiva, you’ll enjoy:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.
Learn more: https://www.workiva.com/careers/benefits
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other protected characteristic.
Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. To request assistance with the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View page here