EFC Systems has an immediate need for enthusiastic and talented individuals who are passionate about supporting our retail and wholesale business applications that are in use by our clients. As a member of our Software Support team, you will work closely with our external clients and internal team members to verify our software solutions are operational for our clients. We are looking for individuals that have a positive attitude, are outgoing / energetic, tech-savvy, coachable and have excellent communication skills to support the needs of our clients as well as our internal initiatives. Prior experience supporting, training and/or implementing financial software solutions is required.
• Provide phone/remote and in person support for our retail/POS application is the initial focus (future growth opportunities to incorporate support for our wholesale solution as well)
• Document issues within application to update/resolve in future releases
• Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication, time management, and the ability to work independently and in a team
• Bachelor’s degree preferred (Information Systems, Business Management, Accounting and/or Agriculture)
• Minimum one year experience supporting, implementing or training retail/POS applications
• Must have a great work ethic with a high level of integrity
• Well organized, attention to detail and a positive attitude are required in order to deliver a successful training session