The Client Services Intern directly interfaces with customers to listen, gather and confirm customer requirements for contracted services. They will work closely with Client Services team members as well as customers to accomplish the needs for the assigned project. The Client Services Intern will also interact with internal teams from Client Services, Sales, Product Development, and Customer Success. This role plays a vital part in ensuring a successful delivery of the assigned project and at times will be tasked with the ability to act as a project manager when an Onboarding Project Manager is not assigned. This role also requires the ability to assist on projects to meet the needs and demands of the business.
What You’ll Do
- Consult with Client Services team and customers to determine their challenges and requirements
- Assist in implementation of custom solutions for assigned customer projects
- Provide project and relationship management based on the needs of the task assigned
- Collect feedback and learnings from delivered services to share experience internally for the consideration of packaged offerings, inclusive of involvement in meetings with Sales, Product Marketing, and Product Development
- Maintain strong knowledge of Workiva products through a commitment to ongoing training
What You’ll Need
- Fluent in general computer technology and software skills including document, presentation, database, and spreadsheet functionality
- Familiarity with spreadsheet formulas preferred
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Strong presentation and phone skills
- Ability to recommend solutions, take direction, and collaborate within a team environment
- Pursuing a degree in accounting/finance/business or related field
Where You’ll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
At Workiva, You’ll Enjoy:
- Intern Environment: Workiva was ranked a top 100 internship program by WayUp and ranked #58 in Best Places to Work for a reason! Our interns have the opportunity to participate in mentoring, professional development, networking, and flexible hours during their internship. We continually strive to provide numerous resources to build not just excellent interns, but excellent business professionals.
- Real Work Experience: Workiva interns are treated as full-time employees and are allowed the freedom to contribute to real work that truly impacts Workiva and it’s operations. From writing code in our production environment to directly supporting our customers’ on our newest platform, our interns play a vital role in our company!
- Fantastic Perks: Being an intern at Workiva has benefits beyond just a paycheck. You can’t beat the wellness discounts, 401k participation, casual dress environment and countless other perks that Workiva offers!
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more.
Intern Video: https://youtu.be/LIxhabEk8Ao
Learn more: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/life/
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other protected characteristic.
Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. To request assistance with the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View page here