Team: Client Services/E.R.P. Implementations
Location: Ames, IA or Omaha, NE (will consider other locations in the Midwest)
Status: Permanent, Full Time Position with Benefits
EFC Systems is expanding our software implementation team and is seeking an enthusiastic and
talented individual who is passionate about walking our new software clients through the
implementation process and ultimately move the project along to a successful go live. As a member of
our Implementation team, the Project Specialist will work closely with prospective and current clients
to deliver product demonstrations, software training and implement our E.R.P. / retail software solutions
that are developed by EFC Systems. Foundational knowledge of the agribusiness supply chain is required
as Merchant Ag spans financials, inventory management, agronomy, feed, energy, grain and POS. The
ideal candidate will have exposure to some of the core modules within Merchant Ag and must have
a positive attitude, be outgoing/energetic, tech-savvy, coachable and have excellent presentation skills.
Responsibilities and Requirements
• Understanding of E.R.P. software solutions, agribusiness and/or the implementation process
• Develop and deliver professional written and electronic training curriculum for our retail and
wholesale applications to both prospective customers as well as internal team members
• Create and follow detailed documentation to walk through our software implementation
process and hold all parties accountable for deliverables
• Enter and track all project-related activities in our CRM
• Positive attitude and strong analytical / problem-solving abilities coupled with excellent verbal
and written communication
• Bachelor’s degree preferred (Ag, Information Systems, and/or Computer Science) and/or prior
work experience as an Implementation Project Specialist or related field
• Well organized and attention to detail is a must
• Ability to travel up to 40% to other office and client locations
EFC Systems is based out of Brentwood, TN and delivers innovative software solutions throughout the
entire Agribusiness supply chain. Merchant Ag, Vanguard Ag and FieldAlytics are our core software
solutions that serve the needs of agriculture retailers and wholesalers with comprehensive features that
help our clients achieve operational efficiency by utilizing data to make more informed decisions.
Benefits Include: Competitive salary, casual dress code, 401k plan, medical, attractive paid time off
accrual and referral program.
Next Steps: Send a copy of your resume to email@example.com so that we may coordinate a brief
introductory call to discuss our company, culture and rewarding career opportunities in more detail.
Learn more about our careers by visiting https://www.efcsystems.com/careers/.