Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We’re connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
- Programming experience in Object Oriented software development knowledge (C++, C); Python/Perl Scripting Language knowledge
- Network protocol knowledge and Real Time Operating System knowledge is a plus.
- Relevant work or project experience in algorithm design, requirements development, software/hardware integration and configuration management
- Leadership or participation in college campus organizations, athletics teams, or community service groups
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to pursue information (“self-starter”)
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Authored Technical Papers and / or Technical Presentations
- Experience in continuous improvement processes like Agile Methodologies
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelor’s or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now or in the future. Collins Aerospace will not offer sponsorship for this position.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
View page here