Software Engineer needed to join the Teamcenter Visualization development team. Design, develop, maintain and test software for Siemens PLM products with focus on achieving high quality and on time delivery for customers.
- Design and implement new software features for the Teamcenter Visualization suite of products
- Maintain and support existing software
- Work with customers and product management to author software specifications and design documents
- Optimize software code for performance and robustness using both static and dynamic code analysis tools
- Ensure the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms Software
- Engineer needed to join the Teamcenter Visualization development team. Design, develop, maintain and test software for Siemens PLM products with focus on achieving high quality and on time delivery for customers.
Prerequisite & Essential Functions
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Math, or Computer Science
- Experience in C/C++ programming, preferably in the Microsoft Visual Studio environment
- Sound knowledge of Computational Geometry algorithms and exposure to Graphics Libraries (e.g. OpenGL), Design pattern and OOAD are desirable
- User level experience in any CAD / Visualization application is desirable
- Ability to work and communicate collaboratively in an internationally composed and geographically dispersed team is required
- Experience with Test-Driven Development, automated unit testing, and robust software engineering practices is highly desired
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills is required
- Software development experience in agile environment is desirable
- Software development experience of in developing 3D graphics software applications (e.g. CAD, Visualization, Games) a plus
- Knowledge of building software as a service (SaaS), Microservices, containers (Docker), RESTful API, Devops (Kubernetes) and multiple cloud environments such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure not required, but desirable
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.