Job Posting: 05/27/22 FLSA Status: Hourly, non-exempt
Team: Shipping Reports to: Shipping Manager
Ag Leader was born from a passion and determination to transform agriculture forever. In 1992, Ag Leader changed the industry by bringing real-time yield data to farmers’ fingertips. Today, more than 25 years later, Ag Leader has become a global team that provides year-round solutions to help farmers plan, plant, apply, and harvest more efficiently and profitably. We are improving the lives of farmers. We are increasing the efficiency of production agriculture around the world. And we aren’t slowing down. Ready to use your talent to implement change? Join our team of innovators revolutionizing agriculture.
Ag Leader is looking for a Shipping Clerk to join our shipping team. This is an opportunity to have a direct impact on the Ag Leader customer experience by ensuring products are shipped on time and up to standard.
The Right Person Will
- Have prior shipping experience.
- Have experience with warehouse management software.
- Have experience with order fulfillment.
- Be able to flex their work schedule as business conditions require.
- Be a team player, possess strong organizational skills and maintain attention to detail.
- Efficiently gather materials necessary to fulfill sales orders as directed by supervisor and / or electronic work orders.
- Receive, inspect and test finished products.
- Perform repetitive precision work within set limits, tolerances or standards.
- Perform regular cycle counts and other inventory control tasks.
- Other duties may include but are not limited to; restocking of KanBan items and assembly of materials into a kit.
Qualifications & Skills
- Be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Competent using a Windows computer as regular part of daily tasks
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions and procedures and communicate effectively any problems encountered.
- Occasionally lift objects weighing up to 70 pounds, and regularly lift objects up to 35 pounds.
- Stand at least 8 hours per day with allowed periodic breaks.
To apply, click here.