ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB REQUIREMENTS OF THIS SENIOR ORACLE SERVICE CLOUD DEVELOPER:
- Require strong development skills in the following areas:
- Strong Server-Side service and REST API development skills using Node js, Net Core, Java.
- Preferential development skills in the following:
- Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, CI/CD, Git, DevOps,
- Mobile app and progressive web app development
- Streaming technologies (Kafka, RabbitMQ).
Identity Management skills will be a plus (Oracle, Okta),
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS SENIOR ORACLE SERVICE CLOUD DEVELOPER:
- Develop Code – Develop code based on the technical design specifications. Perform initial code checkout. Communicate status to parties involved. Familiar with and helps improve and establish development standards. Can develop across all key development tools available. Assists other analysts in increasing their knowledge of various technical tools.
- Technical design work – Able to take general business requirements and build a robust technical design through the entire business process. Creates and/or reviews technical design work for other technical analysts. Propose creative and elegant solutions to complex technical problems.
- Project management – Provides estimates of various technical tasks. Coordinates projects with more than one technical requirement.
- lus (Oracle, Okta),
- Experience with Automated Testing tools
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, or other relevant fields; and 5 or more years of full-time development experience. Or some combination of equivalent experience and education.