The Senior Manager of Education Services is responsible for managing the development and delivery of product training to internal organizations, Workiva customers, and partner groups
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with global teams on current and future training needs across all Workiva solutions.
- Manage the execution of a Global Strategy to onboard resources and scale internal and external organizations.
- Contribute to the strategic planning of the training product roadmap, effectively leveraging input from key stakeholders, leaders and metrics to make curriculum development decisions.
- Work to set operational policies and procedures to optimize team productivity and scalability.
- Forge partnerships across Workiva, with key customers and partners to drive awareness and promotion of global training offerings.
- Work to identify and introduce innovative training modalities to increase consumption of Workiva training.
- Manage the Global Go-To-Market roll out and operational strategies for new and updated training products.
- Designate and maintain metrics that accurately report training trends and predict the effect that training has on time to impact and product adoption rates.
What You’ll Need
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- 7 years of experience managing education teams for a global organization
- Prior SaaS experience a plus
- Omnichannel experience a plus
- Working knowledge of training business systems, current technologies and infrastructure
- Extensive knowledge of product marketing and roll out strategies
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Solid business and analytical acumen with the ability to make sound recommendations and business decisions.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- The ability to work effectively with multiple teams in various locations
- Up to 25% travel
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office.
How You’ll Be Rewarded
- Base Pay Range in Colorado: $134,000 – $174,000
- A discretionary bonus typically paid annually
- Restricted Stock Units grated at time of hire
The base pay range represents the low and high end of the hiring range for this job. Actual pay will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to relevant skills, experience, and capabilities.