The Senior Demand Generation and Advertising Manager provides both strategic leadership and hands on participation in demand generation efforts across a variety of channels including digital advertising, social media, SEO/SEM, and content marketing. This role is focused on acquiring high-quality leads and the creation of actionable opportunities for sales follow up. The role maintains oversight on all marketing programs aimed to generate leads and sales-ready opportunities; measures success and ROI of global business objectives; as well as communicates results and recommendations.
- Develops strategy and demonstrates mastery over social & paid media program design aimed at audience building and demand generation
- Works closely with all parts of the Marketing team as well as cross functional team integration
- Ensures that all global marketing campaigns align with the strategic goals of Workiva
- Drives execution in the following channels: digital advertising, social media, SEM/SEO, video/content marketing, and digital asset creation
- Builds, drives, optimizes, and scales digital marketing campaigns for organizational initiatives
- Analyzes programs for performance insights that inform continuous improvement activities
- Drives and improves the current lead generation methods and process, and continually finds new ways to improve creation and conversion of incoming leads & existing leads
- Defines and monitors key performance indicators regarding website visitors, traffic, and activities to appropriate stakeholders
- Recommends opportunities for improvement to impact lead generation and funnel progression
Communication & Management:
- Communicates and provides direction to internal and external teams
- Manages, coaches and guides employees, cross-functional teams, consultants and external vendors
- Encourages a culture where employees are highly motivated, energetic, respected and enthusiastic
What You’ll Need
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- 8+ years of digital marketing experience
- 3+ years of hands-on paid search and SEO experience, including Google Ads, Bing, and Google Analytics or similar
- 3+ years of deep, hands-on paid social marketing experience preferred
- Previous experience in a B2B SaaS company preferred
- Experience with Marketo, Drupal and Salesforce preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Extensive knowledge & executional understanding of social media advertising including LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams including web development, IT, sales ops and field marketing
- Passion for products, marketing and discovering new ideas to meet market needs
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience with multi-channel digital media strategy, A/B and multivariate test design, optimization and ROI.
- Expert understanding of 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audience data, including data partnerships in the programmatic space
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Apple Search Ads, Facebook Ads manager, etc.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead, motivate and drive management teams to deliver world class services and high impact results
- Self-motivated and action-driven with the ability to execute and follow-through
- The ability to work successfully in a rapidly changing environment is necessary
- Up to 30%
Where You’ll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
At Workiva, you’ll enjoy:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.
Learn more: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/life/
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other protected characteristic.
Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. To request assistance with the application process, please email email@example.com.
View page here