The Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager will develop, implement and optimize a multi-channel approach to progress qualified leads and opportunities through the buying journey using channels such as email, conversational chat, in-app experiences and more. This role will take a strategic, hands-on approach to lead, opportunity and customer nurturing by building a “no lead left behind” framework as well as manage and maintain the entire lifecycle marketing program. The Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager will work closely with stakeholders across marketing operations, campaign management and sales to build and segment lists, structure messaging, and identify and monitor key metrics. Post-sale, this role will focus on key upsell/cross sell opportunities to drive expansion and multi-solution usage within our current customer base.
- Build a lifecycle marketing framework that aligns to organizational priorities, accounts for stakeholders’ needs, and triggers the appropriate messages when and where necessary.
- Conduct research, review metrics and provide insights to identify untapped audiences, segment opportunities, and gaps in the customer experience.
- Proactively recommend new and improved processes ensuring your program stays aligned with organization objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop engaging and seamless audience experiences that increase engagement and progression of our target accounts.
- Incorporate conversational chatbots into the buyer journey in ways that progress discussions and accelerate pipeline creation.
- Identify the proper cadence, format and offers for ongoing nurturing of prospects and timely conversation with our audiences.
- Occasionally generate email copy for various email programs like 3rd party advertising, experiential invites, updates to nurtures, etc.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or a related field
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in marketing strategy and email execution
- Experience managing Agency partners and vendors.
- Experience in the following preferred: Marketo, Salesforce, Drift, Twilio or other chatbot
- Experience building a buyer journey experience complete with audience segmentation, trigger logic, touchpoint rationalization, optimization and more.
- Proven track record of building and optimizing multiple, simultaneous marketing campaigns while equally comfortable building strategic marketing plans and executing at a tactical level.
- Comfortable presenting ideas to senior level stakeholders, receptive of feedback and quick to apply changes.
- Expert understanding of email nurturing methodology and best practices.
- Strong analytical abilities, specifically with respect to email and conversational marketing.
- Superior communication skills – clear, persuasive, and inspiring in both written and verbal communication.