The Senior Global Marketing Manager provides both strategic leadership and hands on participation in demand generation efforts across a variety of channels which may include digital advertising, social media, SEO/SEM, digital marketing, content marketing, and account-based marketing. This role is focused on acquiring high-quality leads and the creation of actionable opportunities for sales follow up. The Senior Global Marketing Manager maintains oversight on all marketing programs aimed to generate leads and sales-ready opportunities; measures success and ROI of global business objectives; and communicates results and recommendations.
- Works closely with all parts of the Marketing team as well as cross functional team integration
- Ensures that all global marketing campaigns align with the strategic goals of Workiva
- Builds, drives, optimizes, and scales digital marketing campaigns for organizational initiatives
- Analyzes programs for performance insights that inform continuous improvement activities
- Drives and improves the current lead generation methods and process, and continually finds new ways to improve creation and conversion of incoming leads & existing leads.
- Defines and monitors key performance indicators regarding website visitors, traffic, and activities to appropriate stakeholders. Recommends opportunities for improvement to impact lead generation and funnel progression.
- Communicates and provides direction to internal and external teams
- Manages, coaches and guides employees, consultants and external vendors
- Encourages a culture where employees are highly motivated, energetic, respected and enthusiastic
- Develops strategy and leads teams within Global Demand Generation to design and drive demand generation
- Drives execution in the following channels: digital advertising, social media, SEM/SEO, account-based marketing campaigns, and digital asset creation
- Researches and executes on all aspects of a marketing campaign including: venue selection, collateral, event logistics, staffing, activation, targeting structure, budget management, ad creation & content assist, social posts, keyword research and execution
- Leads communication with sales team
What You’ll Need
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- 8 years of demand generation experience
- 3 years of digital marketing experience
- Previous experience in a B2B SaaS company preferred
- Experience with Marketo, Drupal and Salesforce preferred
- Knowledge of web analytics tools, advertising platforms, social media platforms, event activations, integrations, and multichannel campaign measurement
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Passion for products, marketing and discovering new ideas to meet market needs
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience with multi-channel digital media strategy, A/B and multivariate test design, optimization and ROI
- Expert understanding of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party audience data, including data partnerships in the programmatic space
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Apple Search Ads, Facebook Ads manager, etc.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead, motivate and drive management teams to deliver world class services and high impact results
- Self-motivated and action-driven with the ability to execute and follow-through
- The ability to work successfully in a rapidly changing environment is necessary
Apply through the link below: https://workiva.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/careers/job/Ames/Senior-Global-Marketing-Manager_R1644-1