- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns to acquire leads and optimize direct response campaigns to convert and qualify site visitors.
- Responsible for the day-to-day execution, optimization, and reporting of digital marketing campaigns.
- Develop intelligent segmentation plans while implementing A/B tests to improve performance.
- Monitor and report on the full downstream impact of activities on pipeline and generated revenue.
- Evaluate, recommend, and test new marketing channels and ad products including: assessing source viability, making tactical recommendations, and launching campaigns.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from product marketing, sales, and others to effectively launch paid media campaigns to accelerate leads through the funnel and improve performance of marketing investments.
- Work with marketing operations and analytics teams to create and maintain performance dashboards, and perform ad-hoc analyses.
- Closely manage paid media budgets and spend with finance, procurement, and accounting teams.
- Lead work with Agency partners to elevate our paid media programs and efficiently expand our reach.
What You’ll Need
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or a related field
- Minimum of 7+ years of media planning and budget management experience.
- Experience in managing Agency partners and vendors is required.
- Minimum of 7+ years of B2B success managing direct response-focused online marketing programs in areas such as SEM, display, remarketing, and social media advertising.
- Consistent track record of successfully launching and running cost-effective PPC/online marketing campaigns with clear return on investment.
- Experience negotiating and buying CPM, CPC, and CPA online media.
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills: this role may be asked to write direct response copy for ads and landing pages.
- Ability to learn new technologies, products and systems quickly.
- Expertise in understanding data, telling stories and executing across channels to create a customer-focused experience.
- Extensive experience building and managing campaigns in Marketo and Salesforce.
- Solid understanding of web analytics, ad tracking, a/b testing, tag management and content management.
- A great teammate and self-starter that is comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment, taking initiative with limited resources, and making data-driven decisions.
- Comfortable managing multiple assignments with competing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Experience working with a global digital team in a hyper-growth B2B technology company preferred
- Certifications in: Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Display preferred