- The Senior Data Integration Consultant interacts with customers to determine their needs and develops solutions with current Workiva products to meet those needs
- Consult with customers to gain an understanding of the data requirements needed to support reporting within the Workiva platform
- Collaborate with the pre-sales team to ensure a proper hand-off from the sales process to the implementation process
- Partner with the Project Management Organization (PMO) to provide tasks for project plan creation as well as tracking
- Collaborate with the Solution Architect (SA) team to ensure a consistent customer experience with the Workiva services team
- Evaluate customer requirements and determine the optimal usage of the Data Management suite to achieve accurate, timely, and scalable solutions
- Configure data integration workflows from on-premises and cloud customer systems of record to Workiva products
- Design queries to facilitate reporting
- Deploy mapping groups to transform data according to the functional reporting requirements
- Create and execute integration test plans
- Perform knowledge transfer with customer defined application owner to ensure customer self-sufficiency
- Deliver documentation of solutions deployed
- Collect feedback from the field and provides it to CoE Leadership, Product Development and Product Management
- Create intellectual property (IP) such as Chain Templates that reduce the time to value for customers
- Ensure leading practices and implementation standards are applied consistently across deployments
What You’ll Need
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- Expertise of various data structure and schemas from a variety of ERP, GRC, GL, FP&A or Analytics and Reporting solutions
- Ability to understand the ETL process
- Strong understanding of API design philosophy/patterns, communication protocols (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML) and encoding
- Ability to create, review, and troubleshoot queries using SQL
- Ability to build internal and external relationships, partnerships and business development
- Comprehensive knowledge of Workiva applications and solutions
- General computer technology skills to include Word/Google Docs, Excel/Google Sheets, and PowerPoint/Google Slides
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency to build credibility and relationships with technical leaders
- Ability to influence at all levels and in various departments
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Proven problem-solving skills, technical capacity, and business acumen
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Proven success with customer service
- Detail-oriented and organized
- At least 5 years of experience in a related field
- Experience integrating or managing Performance Management applications such as Oracle EPM (Cloud or On-premises), OneStream, Anaplan or Enterprise systems such as Workday, Oracle EBS and/or Fusion Cloud GL, MS Dynamics, or SAP including S4 HANA strongly preferred
- Prior experience with integration technology such as Informatica, Boomi, or Workato preferred
- Up to 75% to meet with customers, vendors, suppliers or attend trade shows
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office
How You’ll Be Rewarded
- Base Pay Range in Colorado: $108,000- $145,000
- Restricted Stock Units granted at time of hire
- A discretionary bonus typically paid annually
- Monthly Phone Stipend
- 401(k) Match
The base pay range represents the low and high end of the hiring range for this job. Actual pay will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to relevant skills, experience, and capabilities.
Where You’ll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
Read more here.