The Senior Data Analyst is responsible for providing data and analyses that lead to genuinely actionable recommendations and deepens understanding of marketing analytics. This individual will create metrics that are consistently and accurately implemented, monitored, and measured to enable meaningful analysis. The Senior Data Analyst helps drive decisions to shape our customers experience.
- Ensures data quality is of highest priority with no errors
- Pulls, consolidates, and analyzes data from multiple sources and translates into actionable insights on ways to improve customer experience
- Collaborates with internal teams to develop define and track key metrics and indicators for customer engagement and user satisfaction intent
- Builds and publishes self-serve dashboards and reports
- Identifies opportunities to streamline data gathering and provides analytics and insights to meet reporting requirements
- Develops models and monitors data to provide end-to-end view of marketing performance through the creation and communication of a marketing and sales attribution model
- Understands marketing and sales funnels, and visualizes full funnel performance, demand modeling, and lead/pipeline forecasting
- Tracks all key marketing and funnel metrics to identify key trends and opportunities for optimization across the customer journey
- Builds, communicates, and maintains a suite of dashboards, BI applications, standardized reports, and native reporting within the Martech stack to track Marketing’s key performance indicators against departmental objectives/targets
- Effectively communicates and collaborates with internal teams on data and analysis, and train users on reporting tools
- Creates predictive models to forecast campaign performance and marketing’s contribution to pipeline
- Works across the entire product lifecycle, from identifying problems and defining solutions to launching and conducting post-launch evaluations and ongoing improvements
What You’ll Need
- BA or BS Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- Related fields may include statistics, math or engineering
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels and in various departments
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects in a fast- paced, changing environment
- Technical capacity – attention to detail
- Time management
- Ability to collect and analyze data
- Curious, inquisitive, proactive, organized, and analytical nature
- Data-driven abilities
- 3-5 years of experience in data analysis, A/B testing, retention tracking, etc. (SaaS experience preferred)
- Experience with web analytics and tracking
- Experience in all aspects of the analytical process including data mining, and statistical theories, principles, and practices
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM platforms
- Experience with BI tools and SQL
- Up to 20% travel
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office.
Where You’ll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
At Workiva, you’ll enjoy:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.
Learn more: https://www.workiva.com/careers/benefits
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other protected characteristic.
Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. To request assistance with the application process, please email email@example.com.
View page here