Workiva Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are a critical part of our customer-facing team.The Senior CSM serves as the primary point of contact for customers, managing the entire customer lifecycle by focusing on business outcomes, identifying opportunities for growth, and evangelizing value realization within high value named accounts post-sale.As a Senior CSM, your primary mission will be to maximize our customers’ ROI in the Wdesk platform.You will develop and maintain close relationships with management sponsors, product adoption sponsors, and serve as a strategic advisor to directors and/or key stakeholders throughout the customer lifecycle.You will work closely with Workiva’s Services team, Support team, Marketing team, and Sales Team to drive adoption by ensuring customers are effectively onboarded, trained, and supported throughout the customer journey.
- Drive customer adoption of Workiva solutions
- Continuously prove ROI to your customers at the Director or Sr. Director level
- Consult on best practices, workflows, and management business reviews
- Develop multi-level relationships throughout customer organizations, serve as a trusted advisor to executives & key stakeholders
- Identify risks and develop risk mitigation plans within high-touch named accounts & take appropriate actions to manage and/or escalate to an efficient resolution
- Record customer activity, outcomes, issues, and communication in customer management tools
- Ensure top customers are continuously working toward key milestones of the Customer Journey using customer-facing Success Plans
- Advocate for customers internally by providing continuous feedback to Workiva’s Sales, Services, Marketing, Product, & Engineering teams
- Work with sales to manage a pipeline of upcoming renewal opportunities & consistently achieve monthly and quarterly revenue retention targets
- Teach customers how to use the wdesk platform to achieve customer technology goals and objectives
What You’ll Need
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- 4+ years of Customer Success, Customer Service, Account Management, Sales, or equivalent experience in roles with a strong focus on communication, influencing, and delivering on complex concepts.
- Highly experienced in assigned customer use cases and solutions in Wdesk
- Deeply committed to customer success – not just satisfaction
- Ability to understand complex problems deeply and explain potential solutions simply
- Analytical by nature with a knack for solving real-world business challenges
- Expert observation, communication, and presentation skills with a high-level of comfort delivering consultative recommendations to executives & management teams
- Self-starter with ability to manage time and prioritize competing demands
- Must be able to travel up to 15% annually
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office.
How You’ll Be Rewarded
Base Pay Range in Colorado: $68,000 – $100,000
A discretionary bonus typically paid annually
Restricted Stock Units granted at time of hire
Monthly phone stipend