As a member of the Demand Generation team, the Senior Campaign Manager is responsible for pipeline generation, integrated campaign strategy, project management, and empowering the team to execute. This role will work cross-functionally with product marketing, the sales organization, and the Workiva ecosystem to design campaigns that deliver on our shared objectives. The ideal candidate is data-driven and has a thorough understanding of how digital and offline channels and tactics align to each stage of the buyer’s journey.
- Build strategic campaigns to meet pipeline goals for new and existing business with a focus on market segments, target accounts and buying groups.
- Coordinate, scope, and identify resources needed to execute marketing programs to drive awareness, generate conversions, and create pipeline.
- Oversee and coordinate the marketing calendar of campaigns, programs, and events to ensure operational alignment and efficiency.
- Manage campaign budget and ensure proper ROI to deliver on goals.
- Test and measure campaign strategies to optimize performance and improve results.
- Use data to stay hyper-focused on ROI. Monitor campaign performance daily to make data-backed adjustments.
- Work closely with SDRs and the broader sales organization to ensure proper alignment on campaigns.
- Lead cross-functional collaboration on strategy and guide timely delivery of associated tactical work.
- Regularly seek input on plans and share results with key stakeholders such as product marketing, digital, marketing operations content, creative, partner marketing, sales and others.
- Serve as a consultant in the development and repurposing of content, creative and assets needed for campaigns and deliver promotional plans associated with the programs.
- Leverage messaging frameworks, brand narrative and other materials to write email and advertising copy that converts.
What You’ll Need
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- Related field may be marketing, advertising or communications
- Minimum of 5-7 years in SaaS B2B marketing with a strong emphasis on demand generation.
- Extensive experience in creating and executing integrated campaigns, with a demonstrated track record of meeting or exceeding pipeline and bookings goals.
- Consistent track record of launching and managing goal-achieving marketing campaigns using channels such as SEM/SEO, social, 3rd party advertising, field events, webinars, email, social and more.
- Highly strategic, consultative player who can plan (think) and execute (do).
- Ability to think outside of the box and innovate on the art of marketing to achieve results.
- Strong project management skills and ability to use data to guide decision-making and resource allocation.
- Proactive, hard worker able to navigate fast-paced environment while still providing attention to detail and remain conscientious under pressure.
- Ability to articulate and present plans to leadership, sales and large groups at Workiva.
- Expertise in understanding and interpreting data, and ability to make recommendations and informed decisions from that data.
- Comfortable managing multiple assignments with competing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Experience working with a global digital team in a hyper-growth B2B technology company preferred
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce, highly preferred.
- Up to 30%
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office.
How You’ll Be Rewarded
- Base Pay Range in Colorado: $126,000- $171,000
- Discretionary bonus typically paid annually
- Restricted Stock Units granted at time of hire
The base pay range represents the low and high end of the hiring range for this job. Actual pay will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to relevant skills, experience, and capabilities.
Where You’ll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
At Workiva, you’ll enjoy:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.