John Deere’s Global Information Security team is seeking a talented Software Engineer to drive cloud security development. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be part of a team that is on the cutting edge of cloud security tools and technology. The Cloud Controls team sets the security engineering standards for John Deere’s entire cloud platform, regularly participates in vendor-specific POC/Best Practice initiatives, and partners with the software engineering community to design and deploy useful security controls. As a Software Engineer for the Cloud Controls team at John Deere, you will get the opportunity to secure mission-critical platforms, services, and products in a Fortune 500 company that is regularly ranked among the best companies to work for.
In addition, you will:
- Design, build and deploy “controls” that are used to ensure the standard security levels across our cloud platform
- Collaborate with software development specialists to design control solutions which enhance the development team’s cloud experience
- Support and enhance existing enablement tools, such as IAM, to increase the user satisfaction and compliance
- Support scrum team procedures by ensuring strong software development practices: TDD, resiliency, etc. are a standard part of the team’s work
- Work as an active member of the Cloud Controls Agile scrum team
What Skills You Need
- 1 or more years of experience with design, development, testing, and integration of software solutions in a coding language
- 1 or more years of experience with AWS related technologies
- Experience in coaching and teaching others
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team environment
- Experience working with Test Driven Development and Unit Test Frameworks
- Experience using DevSecOps and lean development principles such as Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery Working
Read more here.