This role specializes in full-service XBRL implementations by functioning as an extension of our customers’ reporting teams. As an integral part of the Investments/Mutual Funds team, the Professional Services Specialist manages the customer relationship to ensure expectations and obligations are fulfilled, and partners with other Workiva internal teams on initiatives that address customer needs, product utilization and improving department efficiencies to help meet company goals.
What You’ll Do
Manage projects and customer relationships: Execute projects effectively and efficiently to deliver on-time, on-budget, high-quality results and ensures customer expectations are met
Assist with review of customer prepared mutual fund prospectus to produce the highest quality XBRL filing documents
Manage multiple project engagements and interact through appropriate communication channels with Professional Services Team
Maintain thorough technical knowledge of US Mutual Fund Risk/Return Taxonomies
Perform final audit tie-outs of XBRL filing documents
Collaborate internally with Client Services, Quality Assurance, and Product Management
What You’ll Need
Strong attention to detail
Strong communication (verbal, listening and writing) skills
Self-motivated and action-driven with the ability to take initiative, execute and follow-through
Well organized with superb time management skills
Able to allow for contingencies, prioritize multiple and potentially overlapping customer requirements
Proven ability to meet established timelines
Personal, adaptable and flexible with the ability to work successfully in a high-energy, fast paced, rapidly changing environment is necessary
Demonstrates strong teamwork orientation
2+ years of experience; Previous experience in accounting or finance preferred
High school diploma required; associates or bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or related fields preferred
Up to 10%
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
Minimal travel required
Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office.
Where You’ll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
At Workiva, you’ll enjoy:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other protected characteristic.
Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. To request assistance with the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View page here