New Hires based in the US & Puerto Rico will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated for Covid-19 or qualify for a medical or religious exemption or accommodation to this vaccination requirement, subject to applicable law.
Our IT team operates as a business partner proposing ideas and innovative solutions that enable new organizational capabilities. We collaborate internationally to deliver the services and solutions that help everyone to be more productive and enable innovation.
Reports to Director – Animal Health IT Manufacturing and Supply.
- Responsible for partnering with Business partners in our Company’s Animal Health division (AH) in the Manufacturing (PP) and specifically in the Warehouse Management (WM) area supporting the (Global) Business Process in our ERP system.
- Cooperates with Global and local Process Owners and Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) on the business side as well as Enterprise Process Management (EPM) colleagues and support team members.
- Safeguards and drives the adoption of the Global SAP Template.
- Reviews and approves changes before they are executed.
- Build strong relationship with Local Business Process Owners (LBPO’s) and Key Users / SME’s.
- Delivers input to the Global Business Process Owners (GBPO) and Team Manager for Projects and changes.
- Manages medium complex projects.
- Participate in workshops, support design, realization testing, training and go-live.
- Support second line support team.
- Connect with EPM colleagues to understand end-to-end processes and aim for improvements or impact of existing change requests.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- SAP R/3 relevant modules at customizing level.
- Broad general IT knowledge and experience.
- 5+ years of working experience with customizing in SAP Warehouse Management (WM) and management of medium complex projects.
- In Depth knowledge and experience of Warehouse Management processes and technologies like RF scanning and preferably also of Manufacturing processes.
- Experience as an ERP Specialist in a batch managed industry.
- Knowledge of methods and techniques for the adjustments and implementation standard software.
- Strongly developed analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Shows drive to deliver quality work.
- Customer-oriented way of working.
- Can maintain contacts with people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Mature business partner.
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing).
- Creative problem solver.
- Experience in other modules (e.g. PP/PP-PI/MM) is preferred
- Knowledge of serialization solutions (like ATTP) and SD is preferred.
- Pharmaceutical or Life Science industry experience is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in computer system validation is preferred.
- Project management certification (eg PMI) and Lean Six Sigma green belt certification is preferred.
Our Support Functions deliver services and make recommendations about ways to enhance our workplace and the culture of our organization. Our Support Functions include HR, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Procurement, Administration, Facilities and Security.