Workiva loves our customers and they love us. We prove this with our strong revenue retention rates of 94+%. Our Revenue Retention team is at the center of this: they are driven by Customer Retention. As a Sales Program Office Analyst (AKA Sales Operations Analyst) on the Revenue Retention team, you will play a direct role in maintaining and improving this important metric. You will work day to day with a variety of internal stakeholders to design, implement and support the processes that make doing business with Workiva one of the best.
If you enjoy seeing the direct impact of your efforts, no other opportunity is going to give you the thrill like a Sales Program Office Analyst will. Hearing the results of your hard work on Workiva’s quarterly earnings call is just one example of that. In this position, you will track, analyze and report on specific and aggregate customer data that will help execute strategies to improve Workiva revenue retention.
The Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for a variety of sales and corporate support functions, and is ultimately charged with and enabled to benefit the sales organization and Workiva. These activities include assisting with the field sales incentive compensation process, analyzing territories, leads/contact assignment, account build out, acting as liaison on sales process improvement efforts, designing and maintaining sales analysis and reporting, and evaluating third-party solutions for appropriate sales/sales operations functions.
What You’ll Do
- Assists with the management of the incentive compensation plan
- Analyzes territory realignment requests
- Reviews with management and implements data changes and uploads via data warehouse
- Acts as liaison on CRM and other support system automation projects/trends
- Maintains existing sales reporting and designs new analysis/reports as needed
- Participates in the evaluation, selection and implementation support tools /software
- Assists in managing compliance program and sales operations help desk
- Develops and adheres to sales operations policies and procedures
- Works with sales representatives to identify and implement opportunities for improvement
What You’ll Need
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, deliver quality, and manage multiple projects/deliverables in a fast-paced, dynamic, and thoroughly enjoyable environment
- Ability to collect, clean, analyze, and distill small and large data sets with strong self-review, attention to detail, and effective/scalable utilization of tools and processes.
- Ability to collaborate, understand, liaise, and influence with partners in various levels/departments to drive results.
- Efficiently communicates complex issues in an effective way that allows the Analyst and others to understand and approach opportunities.
- Possesses and focuses on strong decision making, and continually works to refine and expand their decision making skills and framework.
- 3-5 Years of experience in finance, sales, or operations
- Experience with productivity, CRM, and database management tools helpful
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, accounting, computer science or related field preferred
- Less than 10% travel
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Less than 10% travel is required
Where You’ll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
At Workiva, you’ll enjoy:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.
Learn more: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/life/
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other protected characteristic.
Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. To request assistance with the application process, please email email@example.com.
View page here