As a member of the Sales Enablement Tools Operations Team inside the Global Services Operations Team (DI SW GS&CS GO OPS SVCS), the candidate will work as a co-administrator of our Sales Enablement tool (Highspot) in close collaboration with the tool Manager. The responsibility and goal are to configure and maintain our Highspot instance, and to train, guide and support our end-user communities made of 30,000 users all over the world.
The main responsibilities associated with this role are threefold:
- Create and configure content directories (Spots) to fulfil content providers needs while ensuring consistency and policy compliance.
- Build website pages (Smart pages) for consistency, ease of use and clarity, adhering to corporate style and governance
- Contribute to Tableau reports definition for end users and content providers usage
- Contribute to the definition and design of content management process automation
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 2 to 5 years of experience in managing website, Content management system or Sales Enablement tool in a corporate environment
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Proficiency in Office 365: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint
- Familiar with Salesforce (SFDC) or any other CRM tool
- Familiar with Sales Enablement concepts and tools or with Content Management Systems
- Strong communication and motivation skills
- Remote call management skills in a multi-cultural environment
Apply through the link below;