Global Sales Operations – US
Are you somebody that enjoys the challenge of building something?
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Job Description, Main Duties & RequirementsPosition Overview
As a member of the Sales Enablement Tools Operations Team inside the Global Sales Operations Team (DI SW GS&CS GO OPS SVCS), the candidate will function as a co-administrator of our Sales Enablement tool (Highspot) in close collaboration with the tool manager. The responsibilities and goals are to maintain and promote our Highspot Sales Enablement tool, and to train, guide and support our end-user communities made of 30,000 users all over the world!
ResponsibilitiesThe main responsibilities associated with this role are threefold:
Highspot Configuration:Participate in the definition and design of cutting-edge Sales enablement process!
Maximize usability and efficiency of the tool for our Sales community and our content providers by leveraging Highspot features, optimizing user navigation and providing adequate reporting.
End-user Communities Support:Educate content providers in a role-based ownership culture utilizing cutting edge methods and maintain consistency through standards. Build guides and videos to support ongoing learning courseware. Address Service Desk tickets to resolve end-user requests.
Highspot Maintenance:Ensure the best possible end-user experience by keeping the tool lean and clean through regular activities like user management, compliance control or automated process control.
Required Minimum Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- At least 2 year’s experience in Website Management, Content Management or Sales Enablement software solution in a corporate environment
- Proficient in both spoken and written English
- Good communication and motivation skills
- Remote call management skills in a diverse multi-cultural environment
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Familiarity with Salesforce (SFDC) or any other CRM tool is a plus
- Self-starter with well-developed sense for priorities, the ability to follow through and the diligence needed to ensure proper alignment of all the various requests
- Willing to learn and innovate with tools and technologies evolutions as well as organization evolutions
- Enjoys a culture that rewards autonomous, well organized, self-motivated, reliable, responsible people.
Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time