McFarland Clinic is currently accepting applications for RN-Infusion Nurse for its South Ames office. Candidates should be service-oriented, a team player, and be able to provide extraordinary care, every day to our patients.
Responsibilities include: phone triage, assist physicians with clerical work associated with their practice, patient education in the area of treatment and disease management and travel with oncologist to outreach clinics.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Possession of Current State Registered Nurse license.
- Current Basic Life Support certification for Health Care Providers.
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- Previous McFarland Clinic experience preferred
- Computer/EMR experience
- Prefer Med Surg experience