McFarland Clinic is currently accepting applications for a RN-Float for its Ames office. Candidates should be service-oriented, a team player, and be able to provide extraordinary care, every day to our patients.
Responsibilities include: Provide coverage for departmental staff time out, which will focus mainly on covering nursing (in the office, OR and on call), but may also cross train and provide coverage in the receptionist and orthopedic technician roles. Provide assistance and support to nursing staff by helping with prior authorizations, surgical scheduling, orders and patient messages.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Possession of State Registered Nurse license.
- Current Basic Life Support certification for Health Care Providers.
- Mandatory Reporting of Dependent Adult and Child Abuse.
Days: Monday – Friday. Also provide occasional on call coverage. Schedule can be flexible.
Hours: 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- Previous office based nursing experience preferred, but not required.
- Previous OR experience preferred, but not required
For more information, click here.