McFarland Clinic is currently accepting applications for Registered Nurse for its Ames office. Candidates should be service-oriented, a team player, and be able to provide extraordinary care, every day to our patients.
Responsibilities include: Must assist with taking calls on evenings, weekends and holidays. Prepare and organize the operating room equipment, instruments, and supplies as required for various surgical procedures. Anticipate surgeon and patient needs during procedures.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Possession of a State Registered Nurse license.
- Current Basic Life Support certification for Health Care Providers.
- Mandatory Reporting of Dependent Adult and Child Abuse.
Days: Monday – Friday. Saturday & Sunday
Hours: 10 hours per week
- Operating room experience
Read more here.