Our company seeks a Regional Sales Representative to sell our products or services within a particular region. In this role, you are responsible for identifying and following up with leads and making sales. Your main objective involves communicating with new and existing clients to understand their needs and then helping them select the right products or services while taking their budget into consideration. Our ideal candidate has experience with sales forecasting as well as excellent interpersonal communication skills. Experience managing enterprise accounts is a major plus.
- Are responsible for the Company’s sales-related activities including developing new business, growth strategies and opportunities in the market and maximize long term profitable volume growth
- Realize sales budget (target) both in volume, margin and market share
- Analyze the market and determines the sales strategy including a market-specific pricing policy
- Participate in generating “Proven Solutions”, sales manuals, product and solution templates for proposals and other specific sales material
- Use CRM software and update database regularly
- Take part in trade shows and other relevant marketing projects
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service and managing key client relationships
- Work in close collaboration with Customer Solutions, HQ to ensure a smooth order handling process and by forwarding feedback from customers or new product ideas/markets requirements to the respective departments
- Recommend and implement detailed annual sales operating plans and preparation of sales performance reports for strategic analysis and review on a monthly or quarterly basis
- Know the competitors and advise suitable strategy to compete efficiently in the market
QUALIFICATIONS & Experience:
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Animal production or any other equivalent qualification
- 5+ years’ experience in sales, with relevant experience as a Sales Manager with P&L responsibilities
- Excellent business acumen with a proven business track record
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, able to work independently and able to adapt to a matrix reporting environment
- Strong written and verbal English
- Sales experience in the agriculture field a bonus
- Experience in production and food industry manufacturing enterprises preferred
- High developed analytical, problem solving, and project management skills.
- Demonstrated aptitude for utilization of computer technologies.
Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers/vendors, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.