McFarland Clinic is currently accepting application for Receptionist for its South Ames office. Candidates should be service-oriented, a team player, and be able to provide extraordinary care, every day to our patients.
Responsibilities include: maintaining reception desk activities, including greeting, scheduling, and instructing of patients and visitors in accordance with McFarland Clinic’s Core Values and Promise.
- High School Diploma, GED or HiSET.
Days: Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays with some flexibility as needed.
Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Prefer one year work experience, preferably in a medical office setting.
- Keyboard and computer experience.
- Completion of Medical Terminology class required within one year of employment.
- Receptionist experience preferred, but not required.