The Program Manager will plan, manage, and execute a variety of projects across multiple lines of business. Projects may span teams, departments, or the entire company. This person works with department leadership and other key stakeholders to identify the business goals, plan the initiative, scope the projects, develop resources, and communicate progress.
- Combine a multitude of project components into a cohesive whole, aligned with business priorities, balanced across project constraints, managed to meet project objectives.
- Identify and create development and training opportunities to support employee and project success.
- Serve as coach and advisor to matrix team members to facilitate discussion and resolve conflict.
- Facilitate and manage project processes and understand the methodology, serving as a subject matter expert on agile and project management.
- Keep current on industry trends and developments.
- Identify and balance major project constraints including cost, scope, schedule, risk, quality, resources, and customer satisfaction.
- Assist Senior leadership in designing tools and processes to support the program and increase visibility to initiatives, timelines, and outcomes
What You’ll Need
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Self-motivated with strong propensity for action, results, and continuous improvement.
- The ability to work successfully in a high-energy, fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Well organized with superb project management and time management skills
- The ability to work effectively with multiple teams in various locations.
- Understands, practices, and promotes agile principles.
- Personal, adaptable and flexible with the ability to work successfully in a high-energy, fast-paced, rapidly changing environment is necessary; must be able to multi-task and manage multiple projects, processes, programs, and procedures simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines, organizational goals and initiatives
- 5+ years experience planning and managing complex projects with cross-functional teams.
- Experience using a variety of project approaches
Certifications and Licenses
- Project management certification, e.g. PMP, agile preferred.