The Production intern will work in conjunction with our team, working and learning from various departments on site. The intern will be responsible for learning and gaining insight regarding employment at a commercial layer facility during their six-week internship period. Teamwork and customer service skill are vitally important, as the intern will work directly and indirectly with employees, supervisors and managers. The intern will demonstrate high levels of responsibility and accountability; working effectively and efficiently at all times.
Operations Exposed to:
· Pullet Operations
· Layer Operations
· Layer Processing Operations
· Feed Mill
· Quality Assurance
· Bird Services
· Currently enrolled in an Industrial/Agricultural or related program
· Knowledge and understanding of livestock principles and applications.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
· Accuracy and attention to detail.
· Ability to stand for 8+ hours.
· Hazards include: dust, chemicals, etc.
Join Versova and become part of a winning team!