Position: Production Assembler – 2nd shift – full-time, part-time, and summer students
Position Status: Hourly
Hours Per Week:
Part-time: minimum of 12 hrs./wk. – up to 40 hrs./wk. as schedule allows.
Full-time: 40 hrs./wk. (occasional OT during busy season)
Daily Work Shift: 2:30 PM – 12:30 AM, Monday – Thursday (4 x 10 hr. shifts)
Position Rate: $14.00/hour + $1.00/hour shift differential
Working as a Production Assembler at Ag Leader offers an opportunity to work in a manufacturing environment unlike any other in the area. Our production floor is very clean, friendly, and climate-controlled. We offer a great employment opportunity with flexible hours for high-energy individuals.
- Build small mechanical, electronic &/or cable assemblies.
- Perform repetitive assembly operations to produce products such as cable assemblies, sensors, computer, and circuit board assemblies.
- Perform testing processes for component functionality and to ensure assemblies are produced within quality standards.
- Use hand tools and/or semi-automated equipment to otherwise fasten parts together.
- Perform operations in accordance to written assembly instructions and/or by using prepared examples of assemblies.
- Gathering materials to assemble kits.
- General housekeeping and following quality control, Kanban, ESD and 5S procedures.
- Other duties as required or assigned.
- Be at least 18 years old (summer students must be at least 16 years old)
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Be dedicated to bringing your best every day.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Must be able to perform repetitive precision work within set limits, tolerances, or standards.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions and procedures, and to communicate effectively any problems encountered.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 40 pounds.
- Basic computer skills.
To apply, click here.