The Product Marketing Manager – Messaging works alongside the messaging team to manage the process of message, content, and marketing integration development. This is a collaborative role that crosses groups within the marketing organization and Workiva at large. The position demands a unique intersection process driven discipline, and the ability to evaluate and act on performance analysis— while understanding the full prospect and customer journey. The ability to think creatively, and contribute to tactics and planning is a must.
- Ensure successful execution of integrated marketing plans
- Administer our sales enablement platform
- Create and analyze reports of how sales facing content and go-to-market programs are performing
- Develop content across key target segments
- Work with demand generation team to improve content performance based on depth of knowledge across key channels
- Create clear operational plans for content repurposing and re-distribution
- Coordinates execution of go-to-market programs with demand generation and marketing operations
- Recommend media delivery for audience building, demand generation, and pipeline acceleration
- Work with customer equity team to develop stories to be used in sales cycles and collaborate with field readiness to activate new sales tools
What You’ll Need
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- Ability to work directly with customers
- Extraordinary listening and communication skills
- Passion for products and discovering new features to meet market needs
- Enjoys working with metrics and analytics that drive decision making
- 5+ years of experience in roles relating to product marketing, including product management, marketing, finance and accounting, audit, consulting, financial services, and/or product sales
- High comfort level working in a technology environment; experience in the technology sector preferred
- Track record of building marketing and sales programs
- Up to 20% travel
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office
Where You’ll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
At Workiva, you’ll enjoy:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.
Learn more: https://www.workiva.com/careers/benefits
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other protected characteristic.
Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. To request assistance with the application process, please email email@example.com.
View page here