As a Product Success Manager in the Connected Experience organization your primary focus will be on three key aspects of the customer journey and experience. Working closely with others and providing a hands-on approach in this position will allow the individual to provide quick wins and tactical services to customers.
Here at Workiva, the increasing evolution of our customers’ solutions require a skilled focus on platform connectivity, data management and the connected experience. We believe that a connected customer, with an efficient, streamlined and successful process is a happy customer. Having a trusted individual in Customer Success ensures that we are agile enough to deliver the lightweight and nimble data management experiences our customers deserve.
Platform Connectivity – Ensure our platform has the desired ability to connect to customer systems. The feedback obtained from these channels will continue to help move Workiva forward.
Data Management – Our collection of robust tools to perform extract, transform and loading of data into the Workiva platform. These tools also empower our customers to expand data collection, manipulation and automation capabilities from an almost endless variety of sources.
Connected Experience – Taking a broader look at the holistic journey of utilizing and deploying an integrated solution for a customer.
This position is a great opportunity for a person that wants to take on a product focused role and retain a vested interest in customer success. Read more about the skills, experience and requirements below.
- Interact with customers and partners to understand their needs and develops solutions with current Workiva products to meet those needs
- Consult with customers to gain an understanding of the data requirements needed to support reporting within the Workiva platform
- Collaborate with the pre-sales team to ensure a proper hand-off from the sales process to the implementation process
- Partner with the Project Management Organization (PMO) to provide tasks for project plan creation as well as tracking
- Collaborate with the Solution Architect (SA) team to ensure a consistent customer experience with the Workiva services team
- Integrate with partner services teams to provide subject-matter expertise and ensure the deployment of the Data Management suite adheres to leading practices
- Evaluate customer requirements and determine the optimal usage of the Data Management suite to achieve accurate, timely, and scalable solutions
- Configure data integration workflows from on-premises and cloud customer systems of record to Workiva products
- Design queries to facilitate reporting
- Deploy mapping groups to transform data according to the functional reporting requirements
- Create and execute integration test plans
- Perform knowledge transfer with customer defined application owner to ensure customer self-sufficiency
- Deliver documentation of solutions deployed
- Function as a subject-matter expert (SME) and provide input to the Product Enablement team for Learning Hub content
- Collect feedback and learnings from customer engagements to be leveraged in practice development and standardized delivery methods
- Collect feedback from the field and provides it to and Product Development and Product Management
- Train, provide direction and feedback, and perform peer reviews of team member work
- Partner with CoE leadership to define leading practices and implementation standards and ensure they are applied consistently across deployments
- Create intellectual property (IP) such as Chain Templates that reduce the time to value for customers
What You’ll Need
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- 10+ years of experience in a related field
- Experience integrating data to/from Performance Management applications such as Oracle EPM (Cloud or On-premises), OneStream, Anaplan or Enterprise systems such as Workday, Oracle EBS and/or Fusion Cloud GL, MS Dynamics, or SAP including S4 HANA strongly preferred
- Prior experience with integration technology such as Informatica, Boomi, or Workato preferred
- Expertise of various data structure and schemas from a variety of ERP, GRC, GL, FP&A or Analytics and Reporting solutions
- Ability to develop strong knowledge of Workiva solutions through a commitment to ongoing training
- Ability to understand and describe the ETL process
- Strong understanding of API design philosophy/patterns, communication protocols (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML) and encoding
- Ability to create, review, and troubleshoot queries using SQL
- Ability to transform functional requirements into a technical design
- Ability to build internal and external relationships, partnerships and business development
- Comprehensive knowledge of the core Workiva platform and an understanding of various Workiva solutions
- General computer technology skills to include Word/Google Docs, Excel/Google Sheets, and PowerPoint/Google Slides
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency to build credibility and relationships with technical leaders
- Ability to influence at all levels and in various departments
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Proven problem-solving skills, technical capacity, and business acumen
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Ability to mentor and develop junior resources
- Proven success with customer service
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Up to 75% travel
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office.
How You’ll Be Rewarded
- Base Pay Range in Colorado: $172,000 – $221,000
- Restricted Stock Units granted at time of hire
- A discretionary bonus typically paid annually
- Monthly Phone Stipend
- 401(k) Match
The base pay range represents the low and high end of the hiring range for this job. Actual pay will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to relevant skills, experience, and capabilities.
Where You’ll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
At Workiva, you’ll enjoy:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.