McFarland Clinic is currently accepting applications for a Primary Nurse (CMA/LPN/RN) for its Ames office. Candidates should be service-oriented, a team player, and be able to provide extraordinary care, every day to our patients.
Responsibilities include: Standard Rooming process- obtain vital signs, review and reconcile medications, immunizations and other medical records, contract patients with results and treatment recommendations per provider direction, authorize medication refills per provider direction, obtain prior authorization for both medications and imaging procedures, assist with minor procedures, stock exam rooms.
- Graduate from an accredited program for Medical Assistants
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Certification from the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) or certification as a Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) from American Medical Technologist (AMT).
- Possession of State Licensed Practical Nursing license.
- Possession of State Registered Nurse license.
- Current Basic Life Support certification for Health Care Providers.
- Mandatory Reporting of Dependent Adult and Child Abuse.
Days: Monday – Friday. One half day out per week.
Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- Previous hospital or clinic experience – requirements related to specialty area preferred.
McFarland Clinic offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, 401(k), and PTO. Click here for details.
McFarland Clinic is central Iowa’s largest physician-owned multi-specialty clinic. Join our team and join a group of caring professionals, dedicated to providing Extraordinary Care, Every Day! We value quality care and extraordinary service, trusting relationships and an exceptional workplace. Our organization has more than 75 years of experience of caring for people. We welcome applicants who can help us enhance the health and well-being of our patients and communities we serve.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. McFarland Clinic takes affirmative action in support of it policy to and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Read More Here