Join a team of technical experts committed to providing exceptional customer-service. This position will challenge the individual to think critically while being trained on installation, operation and troubleshooting of planter monitors, rate controllers, yield monitors, mapping software, GPS, guidance and steering systems. You will work out of the Technical Support office in Ames, Iowa, collaborating with team members and providing guidance and technical support to customers.
The right person will
- Be able to effectively communicate with customers, co-workers and direct Supervisor
- Demonstrate ability to accurately and proficiently handle problem-solving situations in a fast-paced environment
- Excel in working independently and in a team environment
- Have strong organizational skills and ability to maintain attention to detail
- Provide outstanding technical support and customer service for customers via telephone or email
- Gain expert knowledge through study, support and training on Ag Leader products
- Process orders and document product and customer information
- Other duties as assigned
- Engaged in the pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree in Ag Systems Technology or other related Ag or technical field.
- Experience using a computer system to perform daily tasks
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions, and effectively communicate any problems encountered in daily work
- Background in production agriculture preferred with an aptitude for hardware and software technical systems